Image Color Summarizer is the ultimate on-the-go color tool. Pick, capture and recognize colors
simply by pointing the camera or selecting an existing image.
Used by designers, professionals, developers, and scientists!
● Use Camera/Existing Image
● Full information about the image color usage
● Color percentage for each color group
● Select a specific part of an image (Cropping) to get full-color information.
● Click on the color box in the list to SEE the actual pixels.
● Touch on the image to get color information
● Create your own color list
● RGB Histogram Graph.
● Select matching calibration color accuracy – get the colors you want from a specific percentage
● Export color map (based HTML) to your email.
● Export color map to ACO (Adobe Photoshop color file that stores a collection of colors)
● Export color analysis results in Excel file format
SUPPORTED COLOR MODELS: