Menu Uninstaller Pro is a Windows tool created to allow users to remove one or multiple programs with no fuss.
If the built-in Windows “Add/Remove Programs” utility isn’t exactly your cup of tea, Menu Uninstaller Pro comes to lend you a hand, offering a much more appealing GUI and multiple advanced tools.
Detailed info about each installed program
The first thing you shall notice after launching the program for the first time is the great amount of information it provides.
Menu Uninstaller Pro displays all installed applications along with publisher, installation date, estimated size and version. Furthermore, selecting any of the entries also reveals install location, support, about and update links.
Batch uninstall mode
The truly useful feature however is the batch uninstaller that allows you to select multiple programs and remove them all with just one click. What’s more, Menu Uninstaller Pro displays the total size of the selected items, but it again relies on the standard uninstaller.
Exporting options, logs, searches and encryption
Last but not least, the app can export the list of installed apps to CSV format and show only updates, while a built-in log utility is there to show the latest changes.
A search box is also available to quickly find a program, and so is a password-protection system to make sure no one except you removes apps.
- Menu Uninstall pro allows you to uninstall any software directly from its shortcut. You just have to stand on the shortcut, right click and select uninstall command , that’s about it.
- Uninstall single or multiple software at once
- Full software & Registry information view.
- Open Installation folder.
- Browse to support /about/update page.
- Export Software & Registry information to a text file.
- Find any software installed on your computer in a sec, just start to rite few first letters of the software name and you will see it.
- Categorized views will help you to decide what programs to remove by dividing software into categories: Large software size view,Last Install Date view,Software Updates view.
- Export software list into a CSV file and open it in Microsoft Excel. This file can be used to calculate software size, manage history and create charts & graphs.
- Save time by uninstalling a batch of programs. Just select the programs you want to remove and start uninstall. You will also see the software size you about to remove.
- To prevent other users from uninstall your software by mistake (using menu-uninstaller pro) there is a lock mechanism that ensures your safety.(It’s also handy option for system administrators.)
- Track Uninstall software activity using log file.
- Support Windows : XP/7/8/10
- Multi Language Support :